How To Install Stainless Steel Solvent Filter, Laboratory Filtration Apparatus
1. According to below picture show, install from down to up, clockwise rotate the filter head components
first, twist over the valve on support shelf.
2. Put the filter membrane dam-board on the filter head, board's target torus upward, the side has a very
porous downward, a part of filter membrane dam-board sank in the funnel of the filter head, ensures the
filter membrane dam-board without excursion.
3. Put the microporous membrane filter (50mm diameter) flat on the filter membrane dam-board, not inclined
to one side, in case of leak.
4. Put the filter bowl on the filter membrane dam-board.
5. Use aluminium alloy clamp to tight the filter bowl and filter head.
6. Pour the filtered liquid into the filter cup, cover the lid.
7. Connect the liquid collection bottle and vacuum pump, power on the vacuum pump, by rotating each couplet
switch valve to control the liquid filter in the filter bowl.
8. After filtering, the filter must be clean, dry and set aside.
More laboratory filtration apparatus customize, welcome contact email@example.com