How To Use Vacuum Filter? Laboratory Filtration Apparatus Operation
Vacuum filtration is a technique for separating a solid product from a solvent or liquid reaction
TOPTION brand solvent filter is designed for rapid filtration and solvent degassing, suitable for liquid
chromatography in the analysis of mobile phase filtering and degassing, to improve and prolong the
service life of the chromatographic column, plays a key role in the accuracy of detection, weight analysis,
trace analysis, colloid separation, and sterility test is also widely application.
1. Put the filtering membrane in the middle of the sand core plate.
2. Press the filtering membrane by using cylindrical graduated funnel.
3. Clamp the flange upper and down edges with the metal clamp.
4. Clean the set with distilled water and run the vacuum pump to make it clean thoroughly.
1. Before usage, each part of the whole set must be cleansed. Usually, cleanser essence can be used
for the initial cleaning, pure water for the second washing and distilled water for final cleansing.
2. The filtering membrane should be placed in the middle before using in case of the possible leakage.
3. Hydrofluoric acid, hot concentrated phosphoric acid or strong alkali should be avoided.
More laboratory solvent filtration apparatus customize welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO &CE certification quality guarantee.